The Life List of
– Be in a music video with Matisyahu, Adam Sandler and Amare Stoudimire
– Be there to see the Knicks or Giants with a championship
– Be a boss of my own business.
– Create “Andy and Charlie’s Ice Cream Store” with my friend Charlie (side job)
– Play horse with Vince Carter (my boy) or Rajon Rondo
– Bring in the dough. 4 million per year.
– Have a dinner with Landry Fields
– Get into a fight with someone then have Jason Pierre Paul (JJP the great) back me up and kick some ass
– Eat a lot of candy
– Get a sweet ride when I’m older so people in the town envy me. Ferrari.
– Teach an AP class for a year and get all of my students to get a 5.
– Enjoy a date (maybe even a little bit more if you know what I mean) with Megan Fox or Maria Sharapova or someone like that.
– Be in a hilarious ESPN commercial. I love ESPN commercials.
– Be a family oriented person; continue staying close with all my family, close and extended. Stay close with camp/high school friends too
– Get married on October 15th. It’s a great day.
– Chill with Madison Hedgecock because I love his name or Wilson Chandler cause Wilson is the chilliest bro in the world
– Have Zeke Jones call me and then ask me if I want to go clubbing with him because all the girls love Zeke.
– Have Zeke Jones blow me a kiss
– Have Zeke drill a three and pull a Joe Horn and call me on his cell phone
– Have Zeke tell me a joke….he’s so funny
– Run a mile or workout with Zeke, he’s so athletic
– Go on vacation many family vacations with my family. Go to Vegas with my camp friends.
– Have a huge dinner party with Zeke, JPP, Madison Hedgecock and Danillo.
– Win in a laughing contest. I never ever win. I want to be Ross I badly.
– Go to a world cup finals with the US in it
– Get into a college that is fun/a good school at the same time
– Find a lovely/pretty/humorous/smart wife
– Make JPP the godfather of my children
– Be a good Dad. Have my kids respect but still love me
– Become an owner or an extension team in the NBA or NFL
– Make a hit song with Ron Artest
– Always be happy
– Have some dip with that guy who loves the dip with his chips.
– Have a large house and make it fun and exotic/unique
– Play in a college basketball or world cup game that’s insanely intense.
– Have 3 kids, 1 dog, 1 wife.
– Go to a business school after college