The Life List of
1) Create a support group for children, teens, and adults living with a tic disorder.
2) Buy my mom a corgi.
3) Visit South Korea, Guatemala, Japan, Italy, China and Egypt.
4) Learn Korean.
5) Get into a good college.
6) Attempt to have a better relationship with my dad.
7) Attend a SM Town concert.
8) Learn Shinee’s Lucifer dance.
9) Find 10 non-Latinos that can correctly spell my nickname and pronounce my last name.
10) Become more outgoing.
11) Watch an opera.
12) Learn how to use Photoshop.
13) See a giant panda up close.
14) Become a successful psychologist.
15) Win a radio contest.
16) Pet an alpaca.
17) Write a book.
18) Go to the Jersey Shore.
19) Volunteer at Gilda’s Club
20) Get Japanese hair straightening.