The Life List of
1. Visit each of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and moonwalk on, in, or near each of them.
2. Visit each of the wonders of the Middle Ages and moonwalk on, in, or near each of them.
3. Take a break dancing class.
4. Hunt and kill a wild boar in Tuscany and cook and eat its meat.
5. Do a hand stand on the top of the Eiffel Tower.
6. Learn to play Beethoven’s Fifth on piano.
7. Fire a rocket launcher.
8. Visit the Kennedy Space Center and witness a launch count down.
9. Write an article that appears in the New York Times.
10. Take professional singing lessons.
12. Take a train from New York to California.
13. Take a cruise ship around the world for at least one hundred days.
14. Become a multi-millionaire.
15. Have children that graduate Ivy League schools.
16. Read all of Time Magazine’s One Hundred Best Novels
17. Teach English in Barcelona or Madrid.
18. Go on a commercial flight into space (e.g. Virgin Galatic)
19. Donate enough to have a room in the Hope Lodge named after me.
20. Climb the ruins of Macchu Picchu.
21. Hang Glide in the Grand Canyon
22. Drink fresh water from a geyser in the Yellowstone National Park.
23. Scuba dive in the Great Barrier Reef, the Deep Sea Vents, and the Galapagos Islands.
24. Ride on the Maglev in Tokyo.
25. See the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights).
26. Have a conversation with a current or former U.S. President.
27. Visit Dachau in Germany.
28. Attend the Summer and Winter Olympics.
29. See the Changing of Guard in London.
30. Participate in the Tomatina in Buñol.
31. Visit the birthplace of Che Guevara.
32. Ride through a desert on camelback.
33. Be on both sides of the Prime Meridian at once.
34. Be on both sides of the Equator at once.
35. Do stand-up comedy at a comedy club.
36. Ride in a hot-air balloon.
37. Go fire walking in China.
38. Walk among redwood trees in California.
39. Tour the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris.
40. Visit the Louvre in Paris and see the Mona Lisa.
41. Stay at the Ice Hotel in Sweden.
42. Attend El Día de los Muertos in Mexico City.
43. Ride a gondola in the Venetian Canals.
44. Attend Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
45. Participate in a Live Action Role Playing session (LARP)
46. Listen to and see the New York Philharmonic in Carnegie Hall.
47. Climb an active volcano.
48. Fly a Cessna.
49. Bungee jump off of a cliff.
50. Stay in the Poseidon Underwater Hotel.