The Life List of
– Get a 150 in bowling.
– Get a turkey in bowling.
– Go to California.
– Go to Ireland.
– Go visit the Anne Frank house in Amsterdam.
– Get into a good College.
– Spend a summer in a foreign country.
– Meet a couple of famous people.
– Be an extra on the show Grey’s Anatomy.
– Be a back up dancer of someone famous on stage in front of everyone.
– Get married!
– Get a range rover when I’m older.
– Get a really Audi or BMW as my first car.
– Have 5 kids.
– Live in a mansion.
– Learn to play the piano.
– Get a role in the school play.
– Dance on Broadway.
– Be in a sorority.
– Meet the Kardashian’s and become family friends with them.
– Own several beach houses: Hawaii, Colorado, Hampton’s, Outer Banks, Sea Island Georgia.
– Have a husband that I grow old and die with.
– Own a boat.
– Marry Matt Rowan.
– Stay friends with everyone I’m friends with forever.
– Have my own clothing line.
– Have my own perfume.
– Stay close with my cousin Patricia.
– Go to a Giants and/or Jets football game.
– Be successful in life.
– Time travel.
– Hire someone to message me and tickle my back till I fall asleep every night.
– Go on a huge shopping spree at all of my favorite stores with no limit.
– Learn to bake amazing desserts.
– Win the lottery.