- Keep a very strong and long relationship with my boyfriend.
- Try a lot of different jobs and projects in the summer of 2006 and 2007 in order to figure out what career I want to fulfill.
- Get into a great college.
- Get a good S.A.T score.
- Finish High School with an amazing G.P.A.
- Graduate from college and become extremely successful so I can rub it in my dads face.
- Make sure that I have a family and raise kids successfully so I can rub that in my dads face too.
- Have a great safe time in Cancun next year!
- Get a car that I really like by May of 2006.
- Quit the bakery that I have been working at for three years and find a better job by February of 2006.
- Make sure I join a good Gym and actually stick with it so I can loose 20lbs.
- Go Bungee Jumping again!
- Have the greatest summer of my life in 2006 and make sure I go to the beach every day.
- If I don’t go away to college, I want to move out of the house when I am 18.
- Buy a tanning bed.
- Own a store when I get older(clothing or a liquor store)
- Go into medical and become a nurse or a doctor.
- Give advice to kids that are going into High school by telling them what is right and not right to do.
- Own a dog when I move out of my house.
- Go to Egypt and Italy.
- Make sure I move out of Harrison.
- Find a way to fix the problems in my family and help everyone actually get along.